General Product Return Period
You have 30 days after purchase to return or exchange your product. See below for specific instructions for how to return or exchange items. For defects or damaged goods, there is a 1 year limited warranty for repairs and/or replacements. See below under “Damaged or Defective Product” for further details.
All returned products must be in like-new condition with no physical or water damage and in the manufacturer's original packaging.
You also must include original components including device, battery, charger, manual, all accessories and a copy of the invoice or receipt. If anything is missing or device is not in like-new condition, your return may not be accepted. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for:
• Closeout items
• Liquidation or refurbished items
• Cosmetic blemish items
• Items not bought directly from Winplus North America including purchases from authorized Yada dealers or retailers
• Damaged items due to incorrect installation techniques
• Items missing components or accessories
Damaged or Defective Product
You have 1 year from the purchase date to contact us for repairs or replacement parts due to function failure.
To return a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team by phone or email. Our customer service team will provide you with a prepaid return label and shipping instructions. Once we receive the item and have validated the damage/defect, you will be refunded the price of the item as well as any applicable taxes and shipping costs. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Please note that in order to receive a refund for the shipping cost of the item, you must contact our customer service team and we must be able to validate the damage/defect.
How to Return or Exchange Your Product
• Please call 909-752-3074 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
• All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
• You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; Winplus North America, Inc. will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
• Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective.
Instructions for Returns to our Online Returns Center
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your product for return. It's important to note that the instructions below must be followed in order to allow us the opportunity to process your return.
1. Send the item in its original packaging.
2. Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. No credit will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition).
3. Include your original packing slip. We will not be able to process a return for any shipment received without a packing slip.